Tacoma Attorney Dedicated to Recovering Benefits for the Disabled
Washington State lawyer is skilled in SSDI, elder law and estate planning
I am Dennis L. Comstock and my legal practice is devoted to delivering quality representation to individuals who are disabled, elderly or seeing to the care of elderly or disabled loved ones. I serve as counsel to applicants seeking Social Security Disability (SSDI) and Social Security Income (SSI) benefits. I also help people plan for transfers of wealth during their lifetimes or upon death to their desired beneficiaries. With more than 40 years of practice experience, I serve clients in the Tacoma area and in greater western Washington.
Trusted family-oriented counselor takes personalized approach
At my law office, I handle each case personally, taking a hands-on approach. People in the Tacoma area and elsewhere in western Washington who have retained me as their lawyer find that I:
- Address family concerns — My practice is built on resolving issues unique to each family situation, whether related to finances or to the well-being of elder relatives.
- Prepare clients for life changes — I help people plan thoughtfully for their future well-being and also for the inevitabilities of failing health and eventual demise.
- Work one-on-one with each client — Each client receives my undivided attention in their specific legal matters. I am involved at every step of every case I accept.
In all areas of my practice, I will work aggressively to achieve your goals while staying attentive to your personal needs and priorities.
Experienced attorney in range of practice areas
Clients in the Tacoma area and elsewhere in western Washington retain me for assistance with:
- Social Security Disability – I can provide representation if you have become disabled and are applying for Social Security Disability benefits, and I can handle your appeal if benefits have been denied.
- Elder law – I advise on the special needs of legal needs of elders, including Medicare and Medicaid coverage, guardianships and nursing-home or assisted-living arrangements.
- Estate planning – I can help you establish a well-thought-out estate plan that protects your property while effectuating your intended transfers to family members and other beneficiaries, using wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other legal devices. I also represent decedents’ heirs, executors and administrators in probate and estate administration.
I offer cost-effective legal services in all practice areas. In SSDI cases, I get paid only if I recover benefits on your behalf.
Contact an experienced Washington State lawyer for a complimentary consultation
Whether your legal issue involves applying for disability benefits, seeing to the needs of an elder relative or planning your estate, I am ready to assist. Call Dennis L. Comstock, Attorney At Law at 253-235-0514 or contact me online to set up a free initial consultation at my Tacoma office.